Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Reality and other myths

This week I've been playing an awful lot of video games.

Mostly S.T.A.L.K.E.R., but various others as well.

This is a strange turn in events, for the people who know me, know I love me some video games.

But I'm not a Halo frat boy, or some Final Fantasy dweeb.

When I play a game, I look past the simple aspect of playing it, and appreciate the effort that has been put into making it. I try to see and do as much as I can in a game, just to discover more about the world I'm being placed into.

In other words: I play video games as a break from reality and all of its annoying mishaps.

Most people would call my useless video game trivia pointless and obsessive, but looking past that, their is a steady stream of dedication I feel towards them, and the people who create them.

Like Valve, THQ, and Ubisoft

Thanks for the fun times guys (and ladies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment